THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Double Dentist Visit

Outside the office

Preston was excited about the chair, but only before we wanted him to sit in it!


Savannah being a model patient for Dr. Bird! Way to go Gracie Bell!!


Picking out their prizes!

Today I took both kids for their bi-annual dentist cleanings. For Preston, it was his first ever visit! He was so excited about the bright yellow chair, but when it came to sitting in it alone, he wasn't having that at all. He did the normal screaming, but at only 19 months old I sort of expected that. I guess that's the benefit (or downfall) of having an older sibling . . .you get to do things a lot earlier than normal.

Savannah was 3 before I took her to have her teeth cleaned for the first time. Oh, and let me tell you, it was a disaster!!! This time however was much different! For Savannah, it was her first ever visit where she sat perfectly still and cooperated with every part of the cleaning. She even had x-rays!!!! I'm so proud of her. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So PROUD of you Savannah!! you have more courage than i do at the dentist, it's not my favorite place so i will think of you the next time i go and try to be a good patient just like you!
love ya' papaw/deborah