THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thursday to Sunday + Monday

Over the past four days I have:
  • spent over 8 hours in the car travelling
  • had Thanksgiving celebrations with 2 families
  • raked leaves
  • almost finished Christmas shopping
  • put up the Christmas decorations
  • shopped starting at 5am on black Friday
  • washed several loads of laundry
  • ran the dishwasher, discovered that it didn't work so the entire load was hand washed

Then there's today, Monday:

  • ballet lessons for Savannah
  • trip to the grocery store
  • Christmas wrapping (started, not close to finishing)
  • more laundry, dinner, dishes, etc
  • and to top it off . . . in the time it took to run next door and borrow some sour cream for my chicken casserole check out what Preston accomplished


    Yep, finding the cookies and eating THREE by the time I got back!!! He crammed two in when I came in the door and by the time I got the camera he was on #3. He thinks he accomplished waaayyy more than my list above. :) Check out those chubby cheeks.

I have to say that is one way blogging has changed my life. Instead of screaming, grabbing the cookies and punishing him, I grabbed the camera and laughed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preston looks adorable in that picture! I have run out of space to put the stuff I don't want Charlie to get into in the pantry. Can't tell you how many times I've walked in on a similar scene.

Donna said...

LOL!!! Chrystal, this is the age that RA started sneaking into the pantry. ONe time I caught him HANGING by the shelves becuase he lost his balance on the stool he was standing on. Get readY! I'm glad you laughed....you have to do that:)

Anonymous said...

how can you not laugh looking at that face caught in the act lol
might just be my favorite pic of him! aren't boys fun and they certainly keep you on your toes!
dad/deb