THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Back to School ~ Savannah


Yesterday was Savannah's first day back to WEE school, and possibly the beginning of her last year in preschool. I'm not quite sure who was more excited, me or her, but none the less it was a great day! On the way to school in the car she asked me if I was excited because "I could get a lot done while she was at school?" Well, that's definitely part of it, but I'm really excited to see how much she'll learn this year and also thrilled to be getting back into a regular routine. Here's to a wonderful year for our sweet Savannah!



Savannah and her best buddy, Anna Kate. They'll miss their friend Sara this year for sure!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

We miss y'all too! I hope Savannah has a great time at school. :)

Anonymous said...

such a sweet picture of a sweet girl! this year will be filled with learning, new experiences and growing up-- big jump from 4 to 5 years old so enjoy every minute of it! dad/deb