THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Double Well Visits

Today Dave and I took both Savannah and Preston in for their yearly well visits. Thank God that Dave went with me because, as my friends had cautioned, there is no way I could have done it alone! Each kid was due for four shots and Preston had to get a finger prick too. I decided at the last minute to postpone a couple of Preston's shots since he has to get another one at 15 months, but the finger prick was pretty traumatic for the little guy. :( We survived and Dr. Baker assured me once again that my kiddos are perfectly healthy and normal . . . it's nice to hear that from a doctor once in awhile. Here are the stats:

Savannah is still holding strong in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. She's over 3 1/2 feet tall now!!

Preston dropped a bit in weight (definitely fooled me) at only 23 lbs, 11 oz ( 50-75th percentile)and his length was 31 inches (75-90th percentile). Of course his head was still big, Dave says because he has a big brain. :)

Praise the Lord for two beautiful, healthy children!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these kids are growing up so fast i can't keep up!! glad the dr. visit went well and i give thanks for their health everyday. we have been blessed to have 5 (and soon 6) healthy grandchildren!

Marie said...

So great the well visits went well! :) Happy belated birthday to both Savannah and Preston! I cannot believe how time is flying! I will talk to you soon!