THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Farewell Lunch




After an entire year of WEE school, today for the first time we had lunch out with the girls. Although it was fun to get out and have a delicious lunch, my heart just breaks as I think about why we finally made it to lunch. My sweet friend Chelle is moving to Greenville and we wanted to have lunch and celebrate her. We have been in Bible study for years together and have had both of our children together too. She also has a girl, Sara, who is only a couple of months older than Savannah and a boy who is only 4 months younger than Preston. I know Savannah has no clue that one of her best friends is moving and won't be in church or school with her anymore . . . we'll cross that bridge when we have to. Right now mommy is dealing with her friend moving. :( Chelle, I wish you all the best and will continue to pray for you guys. I'm thankful you're only going to be 1.5 hours away!!!

No comments: