THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break 2010


Normally Spring Break is a nightmare around here without school for an entire week. However, this year we decided to take a beach trip with my brother and his family. I'm so thankful my brother was there because on Thursday Savannah had a tick attached to her. I seriously think I would have taken her to the doctor had Denny not been there to calm me down and then pull it out! Disgusting. We have to monitor her for a week to make sure she doesn't develop any flu like symptoms, but otherwise she should be fine.

I have to say that it was much different doing the beach with 2 kids, one being an infant, but we still had a great time! The week flew by and Savannah had a BLAST with her cousins!! The weather was cooler than we anticipated so we only made it to the beach two afternoons. However, we also went to a park, out to dinner with Dad Deborah and Grandma on Friday, and celebrated my grandmother's 79th birthday too. With so many of us there Dave and I had a chance to escape for a run two different days. What a treat to be able to run with him and not have any kids to push along. I've never really run on the beach before and it was by far my favorite part of the week.

Soooo cute!


Playing play doh first thing

What a sweet picture of Dillon and Savannah


Preston loved the beach


My two beach buddies


Mostly Preston enjoyed eating the shovel and frisbee

Preston at the playground

The cousins

Preston enjoying his teething biscuits . . . boy were they messy!

Loving life on the beach


Savannah loved the hole Dave made!

1 comment:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

Cute, cute! Very sweet pics! Glad you had a good time. I'm counting the minutes until Wee School is back in session tomorrow too!