THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shed Time


We finally had our shed/playhouse built today!! I'm not sure who was more excited ~ Dave, now that he finally can clean out our garage and start parking in there again ~ Savannah, because she has her own real playhouse ~ or me because I can finally get this play kitchen and nasty blue table out of my house into the playhouse! So it's easy to say that we're all thrilled to have it done. There are still a few finishing touches that will be done next week, but for the most part it's ready! Yippee!

3 comments:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

Oh that is SO cute! Your kids are going to have so much fun in there!

kristin said...

Finally! I know how long you've wanted this. I know Savannah is going to love it. Fun memories for her, for sure!

Anonymous said...

i love the play house/storage shed!
i know that is going to be savannah's home for the summer and what fun you both will have "decorating"! i can tell by the smile on her face she is a happy girl! dad/deb