THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Girl Time


Yesterday was the long awaited "mommy and me" day. Savannah and I got an early start at Target before dance class. We then headed to dance, Bath and Body Works (where she got some new lip "floss"), Victoria Secret, and another Target. We then finished our morning at Chick fil A with some delicious lunch. I think her favorite part was the play set at CFA! Although she still has a cough and isn't quite 100%, we did enjoy some time together out of the house. At bedtime last night she was already planning her special day with daddy for next week.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Love the lip floss~ And how precious does she look in her leotard?

Days like these fill their "love tanks" so full!

kristin said...

lip floss! I love it. It's known as "wips" by AK. So glad she's feeling better and y'all had a great day together!

Chaoticbelle said...

Oh Chrystal Savannah is growing up so fast! I haven't checked the blog since Christmas and she has really grown!!! You must be so proud to have such a sweet family!
Hugs,
Wendy Jones