THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sleigh Ride




Just about every time we pass the Arboretum Savannah has asked about when we could go on the horse sleigh ride. So, being that time was running out, we decided to bundle up and head over there after dinner tonight. I'm not sure what happened to my brain, but when we arrived at the Arboretum we quickly realized that I had forgotten Savannah's coat (got it out, just left it on the table at home), my mittens, and Dave's gloves. At least Preston was fully clothed and warm. I did have an extra blanket that we tried to wrap around Savannah but she refused so I gave her my coat. Anyway, it was a fun night and a new experience! I'm starting to gear up for the holiday this week . . . the cards are all sent, shopping and wrapping is all done, and the meals are planned. Woo hoo! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: