THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy or Just Plain Lazy?

Okay, so I'm wondering whether people out there shopping on eBay are crazy or just plain lazy. I bought a really good game at Target (okay, so I bought 4 of them) a few weeks ago thinking I would give them as gifts. I bought them all on sale and used coupons, ending up paying only $3.11 each, including tax. The game retails for around $16 with tax so I really got a good deal. However, after piling up everything I bought for presents I realized I had way too many and decided to list them on eBay. One just sold today and someone paid $27.45 for this game! So, are they just lazy not wanting to go to Target (or any other mass retailer) or just crazy?? Either way, it works for me! :)

No comments: