THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Savannah's 3rd Birthday Party


The Birthday Girl

Savannah and her friend Jack

She wanted Daddy to participate too!

One of her favorite rides


Blowing out the candles

Savannah and Dillon with her new sand and water table

Savannah and Pawpaw

Although I still can't wrap my mind around the idea that my little girl is turning 3 in just a few days, we did celebrate her birthday with all of her special friends today at My Gym. It was super fun and I think each and every kid went home worn out. I know the timing was hard with the party being right after church, but how sweet it was for each of my friends to make an extra effort to have Savannah's friends there to celebrate with her. Although I didn't get many pictures (mostly video which I have no idea how to put on the blog), here are a few from this morning. If anyone has any cute pictures from her party, please e-mail them to me!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! You're fast:) It was such a fun party and Savannah was so cute! I can't believe she's three, either!!

Yes, my 2 were worn out and so were me and Roy:) We all took naps when we got home. Thanks for the fun party! Oh, and I forgot my camera, so if anyone got any good shots of my kids, send them on my way!

Elaine Shobert said...

So disappointed that we missed the party. Sounds like it was a ton of fun. Happy Birthday, Savannah! We'll drop of something special sometime this week, OK?

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I remember making your first birthday cake...how time flies!

Anna Morrison said...

So sweet! She is growing up so fast! Just wait till you have that new little one in your arms and she will seem even older. Enjoy this.

I will walk you through the You Tube video embedding if you want. Let me know.

Thinking of you and love you

Nancy said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday Savannah!

Wouldn't it be funny (or maybe it would not be funny.at.all) if her brother was born on her birthday?

Jessica said...

The party was so much fun! My kids went home exhausted and took good naps. Thanks for inviting us! I will go through all my pictures and send you some cute ones if I have any.