THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another Consignment Sale


Earlier this week my friend Kristin and I volunteered at the Divine Consign Show in order to be able to shop early tonight. Although this sale is much unlike the Matthews sale that I went to earlier last month, I was hopeful of getting a few nicer items for Savannah. However, the items seemed really worn and overpriced . . . I'm a bargain shopper remember! Anyway, I did end up getting her one cute dress and a very nice winter coat. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but she's actually never even had a winter church coat. In the past we've had one coat worn for all occasions. She'll be adorable in this new coat, which I bought for only $14!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE The coat! So cute! I thought you got the plaid one, but I like this one better. I was sad about the sale this year, too. I usually rack up, but this year I thought the things were overpriced and not cute enough. Hopefully the spring will be better!

Heather said...

That coat is adorable!