THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

. . . and more shopping!

Today has been a very busy day for the Bachmanns! We started the morning with our annual tax filing appointment with our accountant who is AWESOME. She knows taxes like the back of her hand and always finds plenty of extra deductions for us to take, especially since my tutoring income has picked up this year. Thanks to Charlotte, we ended up owing about $1000 less than we thought. Yippee!!

After our appointment, Savannah and I headed up to Concord Mills to find her some Easter shoes at Stride Rite. I didn't purposely wait until the last minute. I thought at least one of the 5 pairs of shoes that I bought at the consignment sale last week would be perfect for Easter until I tried them on her and realized that I bought the wrong size! So, I listed them all on eBay and have already sold one clearing over $17 in profit. The others haven't ended yet, but I'm enjoying watching them get bid up! Anyway, after several hours of shopping, we ended up with quite a bit more than shoes . . . we purchased or exchanged items in 13 different stores. Savannah was quite a trooper today, especially since her forgetful mommy forgot to change her diaper and she completely soaked her pants and the stroller! oops.

Now it's time for dinner and all of the chores that got neglected today while we were out . . . stay tuned for some Easter pictures this weekend as we travel to Greenville!

No comments: