THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Day Filled with Friends


Savannah's Clemson Cheerleading costume


Here's the gang: (top left) Caroline, Cole, Kailyn, Bryson, Caden, Savannah (bottom left) Anna Kate, Ethan, Jack, Caleb, Kathryn



Decorating the pumpkins


Savannah attended her first Halloween party today! She and 10 other of her friends were invited to Jack's house for a huge party. Elizabeth (Jack's mom) did such a wonderful job with the decorations and pumpkin decorating theme. Everyone had a blast, even the mommies who had a chance to talk while the kids played!! Enjoy these few pictures from the party. I had tons more to post, but a certain little unnamed boy was just wearing tights in most of my play room pictures and I promised his mom I wouldn't put them on the blog!



Sara and Savannah


After the party, Sara, who couldn't make it to the party came over to play with Savannah. The girls too had a blast as they played the entire afternoon together. I'm amazed at how well they kept each other company. They followed each other around, laughed A LOT, and played hard!


How blessed we are to be part of such a great group. I wouldn't trade any of my Bible study girls or their kids for anything. It is so much fun to journey through this stage of life with these women!

4 comments:

Donna said...

LOL about the certain boy wearing tights!!! HAHAHA! I think his dad would kill any if we posted those pictures:)

I love the picture of Sara and Savannah playing together. They look so happy and friendly!

Chelle said...

Thanks for mentioning Sara...I was SO disappointed that I couldn't make it to the party. I'm so glad you guys had such fun!

Anonymous said...

sounds like savannah needs a permanent live in playmate-like a little brother! cute cute pictures-
we're glad savannah and you had a good time. dad/deb

Anna Morrison said...

You have something really great there, Chrystal.
Enjoy that community. I am eager to find it.
:)