THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Paper Shredder

Almost every day Savannah amazes me by trying (or getting into) something new. Today it was paper shredding. We're sitting at the weekly library program and she is suddenly very fussy and keeps trying to squirm out of my arms. I finally gave in and what does she go for? The paper that the songs and stories are listed on. Not only did she just want our paper, but she wanted all of the other kid's papers too. Then she proceeds to shred the sheets, piece by piece she ripped each and every page into about 10 different pieces. Thank goodness that we weren't the only ones making a scene yesterday! This new found skill continued last night as I was tutoring. She was again fussy and so I decided to hold her for a few minutes while tutoring. Again, she reached right for Miss Erica's quiz paper and started ripping . . . oh my!

No comments: