THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, May 19, 2025

Track Awards Night


We had no clue what to expect at our first ever sports awards night . . . the e-mail said it would be a time to honor the seniors and those that ran at states, so we had NO idea that Preston would be among those honored (clearly we were unaware, look at his outfit).  He actually received a PHS letter for running at the varsity level, which means he should be able to be a 4-year varsity athlete.  In addition, he was recognized by his coach as the freshman male athlete of the year and got a plaque!  The coach commented on his hard work ethic and how he never missed a practice, always giving his best.  Oh my goodness! We were so so proud!!!!  So even as much as I hate track meets, I don't think I'm getting out of them for the next three years.

Preston with coach


This is one of the seniors he loved running with
 

No comments: