THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, June 15, 2026

She's 20!! Happy Birthday Savannah!

 

We have celebrated this beauty all weekend long.  She decided to keep things simple and invite a few of her closest friends from UNC over on Saturday.  They made cute bouquets, went shopping, out to dinner, and enjoyed dessert back at home.  I love that they are such sweet girls and can have fun together doing the simplest things.









Did I mention that they love to take pictures?!?! Unfortuately it was brutally hot today, so I convinced Savannah it would be best and most comfortable just to do some pictures indoors and skip the park.


After a fun trip to Southpark Mall, they had dinner at Duckworths.


And then we celebrated the big 20!!


Reagan spent the night (she was pretty far from home) and joined us at church on Sunday.  After church they went on some fun adventures together.  They made some returns for me at Costco (and enjoyed the ample samples), did some MORE shopping, and the highlight was going to Swig for cookies and drinks.




Sunday night she crashed!  And we took a picture to remember the last night of her teens!


She didn't take Monday off from work, but took a side trip on her lunch break.  She picked up her Starbucks freebie, Firehouse Subs freebie, and I met her at Bath and Body Works to get her free birthday item and check out their clearance sale.  She chose Super Chix for dinner, so we all enjoyed that (Dave even had a mystery shop for his meal), and then it was home for presents and more dessert.


Turns out when your brother has a super close birthday and asks for big ticket items, you get a LOT of smaller things on your list!!


She was truly surprised by this game (because I hate playing it), but it was one of her favorite gifts!

It's crazy to think our first born is 20 years old!!!  She is such a beautiful woman inside and out, and really has her head on straight.  I'm thankful for her drive, desire to serve others, her solid faith, and the joy she brings to our house.  I love watching her bloom as she tries new things.  What a gift and blessing she is. . . and I'm pretty sure we just got lucky with this one!

No comments: