THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, March 28, 2026

Recovering and Running . . .

Unfortunately, Preston came down with the flu last week.  What started as allergies ended with him in bed for two days with a super high fever!  Thankfully, he bounced back pretty quickly, but still isnt' 100% and has a lingering cough that he just can't shake.  After trying to play in a soccer game this past Monday and not being able to run very much, I made the decision to pull him from the rest of soccer practices and games for the week to give his body time to rest and recover.  However, I lost the battle with letting him run in the track meet this weekend. So, this morning he ran the relay medley and 4x100 as well at the meet in Weddington.  It wasn't his best performance, but I think it did his soul good to be part of the team today.  Now we are just praying he can shake this crazy cough soon and be back to all things normal!

No comments: