THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, November 29, 2025

November in a Nutshell

 Gracious, I'm so far behind with updating this blog . . . I'll just recap all of November in one post.  Honestly, it was just a big blur anyway. LOL


Savannah and Caroline went to Anderson to visit Lily and Anna Kate.  I love that these girls are still friends, despite being at different colleges!  They had a blast and enjoyed their time together.


We decided to have some fun at Activate as a family the day before Thanksgiving.  It was a blast as usual, although it was Savannah who injured herself this time.


One of Savannah's favorite holiday traditions is packing shoeboxes at Operation Christmas Child.  We grabbed CFA for dinner to take with us and had a family outing to pack boxes on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  No clue why I have zero pictures from Thanksgiving in Mebane at Denny's house, but we had a fun time!


We made a last-minute decision to do Christmas cards this year and called Ms. Lou to help!  Her camera was broken, but we made do with her cell phone and got some pictures good enough to use.





As a fun adventure (after the torture of getting outfits together, freezing outside with bare legs, and trying to get a few good smiles) we went to Nellie's for dinner.  It's the Jonas brothers' restaurant in Belmont, so it was a bit of a drive, but well worth it, especially since Dave had a mystery shop there!


Picture at dinner


After a VERY full day, we still wanted to get started with the Christmas decorations before Savannah had to go back to school, so I drug everything out, and we at least got the upstairs tree done . . . despite the shannagans of one younger child.  So now we are headed into an insanely busy December!

No comments: