The long-awaited DMV appointment finally arrived on Friday, and this kid passed with flying colors. Apparently the test administrator said he was an "excellent driver". It was a VERY long morning, even with an appointment, but he is so happy to finally have his license!
His first official drive was to take Savannah to get gas and Wendy's frostys!
But then today he was off to fly a plane in Rock Hill . . . a very long, stressful 40+ minute drive on I-77 and I-485 solo! I was a nervous wreck all day, but Dave said we had to let him try it solo at some time (since there are a lot of these trips in the future!), and Preston did great! It helps that he has driven this route with Dave monthly for two years now, but still, I was so anxious. I think it would have been easier to watch him skydive! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment