THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, January 24, 2025

Friday *Fun*


One of Preston's favorite things to do is going to Where Ya Bin in Matthews on Friday mornings.  Honestly, it's a sacrifice for me because a)the place is nasty, b)Preston takes FOREVER to go through his cart of crap, and c) you have to be there super early to take part in the stampede of getting in line to hope to be first in the store. But, he loves it so I try to get up super early to finish my workout and have time to get there before 8am any day he happens to have Friday off. Today was sort of a bust.  I mean who returns a used side car mirror?!?  I did find one thing to list on ebay and a canister of Isagenix but nothing super exciting.


And to finish off a "fun" day we had ice cream after dinner from Marble Slab to celebrate the end of exam week!
 

No comments: