Saturday, December 17, 2016
Y Guides Winter Fun
After Preston's basketball game, we headed home for a quick break before going out for some afternoon activities. Savannah and I had errands to run, which the boys clearly did not want any part of, and Preston had a Y Guides gathering scheduled. So we divided up and set out for our adventures. Traffic and lines were a NIGHTMARE around town so our 3 errands (and trip to Harris Teeter) took much longer than I imagined, but we still enjoyed our time together. It was fun to be out in the Christmas craziness knowing my shopping and wrapping were already done!
The boys had a swell time playing gaga ball at Carmel and then going to the Ezells for hot chocolate. I love their sweet little tribe and am thankful for these boys and dads that spend this time making memories together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment