I cannot believe this was the last time I walked Preston into WEE school!!
Not only is it his last day of preschool, but it's also the day to celebrate all 14 summer birthdays!!!
Waiting for playground time (and party set up time) the TKers had one last story time with Ms. Melissa
And after playground time it was PARTY time!! Happy Birthday Preston. :)
Then a big secret was revealed . . . on hard work days the kids would sometimes break it down to some fun, hip tunes. We had to promise not to tell Ms. Debbie, but they gave us a demo of 4 of their favorite songs and moves to them. Now I know where Preston learned the "lawnmower". HA!
Another favorite song, the Tutti Ta!
Then it was finally the time we had to say goodbye to one amazing teacher and an unforgettable last year of preschool. Ms. Melissa is one amazingly talented teacher who always is willing to give and give and give. She is SO positive, creative, encouraging, loving, energetic, and has been one super teacher. I'm just thankful we'll still get to see her on Sunday mornings at church (and that I can put Preston in her Sunday school class next year for kindergarten)!
So summer is officially here for my little guy. Wonder what our week ahead will hold . . . but for now we're going to enjoy having daddy home all weekend and Monday too, with nothing on the calendar. Glorious I tell you, just glorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment