THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Preston's First Field Day


This kid was so excited to participate in his first PSE field day!  I'm not sure if it was getting to go off campus for the event, the idea of playing all day, getting to be checked out early, or really just being able to finally play all of the games now that his hand is healed, but he was over the top excited!


Things work a bit differently in lower grades so he was assigned a group and they rotated through the different stations.  Since I was assigned a station (in the middle of the baseball field) I didn't get to see him experience everything, but I know he had a blast!


It ended with Papa John's pizza before he got to come home early.  What a fun, yet tiring day!  I'm so thankful he was able to participate and enjoy this end of the year event.  It's hard to believe this year is almost over!

No comments: