THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

All He Wants is a Missing Tooth!


And he got it! :)  This kid always amazes me with his childlike faith.  He came home from school and said his front tooth was wiggly . . and that he had been praying it would come out. He chose an apple for snack (since Savannah said that would help his tooth to come out) and sure enough by almost dinner it was nasty and just hanging by a thread.  My kiddos know I do NOT do teeth so I begged him to just hold on and wait for daddy.  But he kept messing with it . . . and it was bleeding . . and well, honestly he couldn't possibly eat dinner with a front tooth all sideways so I gave in and put on my mama pants and pulled it!  Ahhh!  It helped a bit that I was afraid blood was going to end up on our white sofas and knew it needed to come out.  It was still gross and not something I want to do again, but he was SO proud.  He wrote a note to the toothfairy and requested a .50 coin and a dollar coin, which is just what this sweet kid got!   As an added bonus when I was in his class volunteering today I got to see him put a lost tooth sticker on the smart board calendar.  :)

No comments: