THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Fun, Low-Key Weekend

Saturday morning was a bit crazy, but since then we have enjoyed lots of low-key time at home!  It's been such a blessing to work on my Isagenix sales and to catch up on items from the week including PSE PTA stuff . . all while the kids have enjoyed lots of friends!

I have a new running buddy who is training for a half marathon so I've been running with her.  This Saturday we were supposed to do 9 miles, but we ended up running 10!  I got home just in time to take a quick shower and get Preston ready for his Y-Guides adventure and Savannah ready for running club.

Hackberry Braves at their airport meeting

So the boys took off for a fun morning of watching planes take off at the airport (which came complete with stories of craft planes stuck in trees and dad's climbing trees to get stuck planes).  After running club, while the boys were still gone, Savannah and I ran a few errands.  Then we hit a consignment sale and came home with an extra neighborhood friend to play with Savannah.

Saturday school with Savannah & Grace
The kids played outside most of the afternoon (along with several other kids) and we grilled out for dinner.  Then as a reward for my long run we hit Baskin Robbins for dessert.

I think they enjoyed their chocolate ice-cream
Today after church we've enjoyed a lot of at home time too.  There is still a very long list of to-dos, but with two big kids in school I might make a dent in that list this week. :)

No comments: