THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Lots of Extra Entertainment

Hillsong 2014
As a special birthday treat for Dave we decided to get a babysitter and go to the Hillsong concert, which was actually in Charlotte this year!  The concert was pretty good with a wide variety of songs.  I have to say that it was probably less enjoyable for me since I had done a fairly long run Saturday morning and my legs were pretty achy so I sat through most of the songs!

Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream treats after the concert
 Then on Sunday we traveled to Elon for the annual Saul reunion at Great Grandma's church.  The kids were super excited to see their cousins, even if it was only for a short time.

These five can provide quite the entertainment!
It was a very busy weekend, but we were glad to squeeze in a variety of fun things before school starts . . .  ever so soon!

No comments: